Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Friday, September 6, 2013

Time To Vote....Please!!!

Well folks its time to vote again!  This time its for Melissa.  She is a finalist in this contest.  The photo we entered is one of Melissa being pissed at me for my lack of planning.  I promised her I would not drop any last minute "things" on her that required money before Beaver Island.  Twelve hours before I was to board the plane, I realized I didn't have anything to wear while fishing.  So, we had to run to the store.  She was pissed.  I would also point out that Cameron was kind enough to remind me to pack early...often.  I didn't listen.  Anyways, please send an email to Cameron at tfmcontests@gmail.com and let him know you are voting for Melissa please.  Thanks~Jeff

http://thefiberglassmanifesto.blogspot.com/2013/09/vote-augusts-finalist.html

No comments:

Post a Comment