Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Back By Popular Demand!

Back by popular demand is our Purple Night Stalker. This is a fly we used to sell a lot of but had to stop because of the hackle craze.  We used to use purple hackle on it but we stopped being able to find it thanks to that mad run of people demanding hackle for their hair.  The following pictures are the Purple Night Stalker done in size 4 TCS and size 4 pencil. This popper has a medium purple body, minty green spots with lighter purple spots inside them. It has a purple calf tail, black saddle hackle and purple legs. Purple and black can be a killer combo for largemouth bass. What do you all think?




1 comment:

  1. Hi, folks! I think the pattern change should be outstanding. Way to modify things and still have a winner.

    The good news is I have a new blog about Warmwater fishing. Decided to bite the bullet and focus on fishing the great selection of warm water ponds in Northern Colorado near my home. I have spent the summer fishing them and feel like I have found my niche. Don't know if I will ever get Howard to have more than just a passing interest, but, I am on board with it all.

    Would love for you to get my blog link up on your blog list!
    Here is my link:
    http://pondstalker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete