Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Friday, February 22, 2013

Mail Call

Man what a day for mail at J&M Flies.  First up I got my TNT stickers.  Many thanks to Brian for sending them.  If you haven't had the pleasure of reading TNT, check them out at their site/blog TNT or on Facebook at TNT.  They are great reads packed with a lot of good and helpful information.


Second thing to talk about from the mail today was the mug.  As I stated a few weeks back, we ran a contest over at the J&M Flies fan page.  The winner was to receive a 18oz stein/mug from Dave Whitlock with a Bluegill on it.  What better way to rep for the Year Of The Bluegill?  We couldn't think of anything better!  Well the mugs arrived today.  I say mugs plural because I couldn't resist not getting one.  I mean, who could right?  The thing is awesome.  It is heavy, 18oz, has a bluegill on it, has flies on it, and it is from Dave Whitlock.  I had to have it and I am so glad I got one.  I love it.  I hope our contest winner is just as pleased with his as I am with mine!





4 comments:

  1. I want one. Make it easy on yourself...declare me the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand why you would want one. They look awesome. Now about that contest?

    Howard, our chances are better that we just pick up a couple from Dave for 3Geezers Fly Shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. J & M
    Could you send me your email---couldn't find it on your blog---btloydtruss13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. jandmflies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete