Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Customer Success

While I await for my elixir of life to brew, AKA coffee, I figured I would take some time from the vise to share some recent photos of some customer success with our flies.  These photos were taken from by a customer out in North Dakota.  He wrote "they loved the thing, they hit it on top, and they hit it on a slow retrieve; had a blast."  Glad to hear and see that the flies are working.  If you have photos or a success story regarding our flies, please share with us.  We would love to hear about it.  Well the coffee is ready and Bees and Persuaders need to be tied so I am off to the vise.


2 comments:

  1. Good looking 'gills. Love the fly. What color was the body on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dale. This guy has a chartreuse ice dub body underneath the chartreuse foam with the orange legs. Works great.

    ReplyDelete