Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Friday, February 10, 2012

Fiber Glass Rod and Reel Combo???

I just dont know.  This is the other fly rod and reel combo I had.  This is the one Melissa brought home.  I can't even remember where I got this one from anymore.  It says Johnson JF 666 6'6 3/4 Made In China on the rod.  The reel is actually an Eagle Claw CFR-200.  Thanks for the suggestion regarding the FFR site.  I will check it out.  Stay tuned for the last of the fly rods and reels as it will be a special one.  Here are the photos:



4 comments:

  1. I'm assuming the rod is glass? I've never heard of a Johnson (You can call me Ray or you can call me RayJay, but you don't have to call me Mr. Johnson.) (Old comedy skit) The reel is decent enough to use. I can't recall who made them for W&M, but I'll dig into my notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Howard. Cant wait to see what if anything you can dig up! I can only guess that it is glass as it doesnt say and I have no idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are a comedy skit waiting to happen!
    Honestly, Every man has a Johnson...most don't have their wiives/girlfriend bring one home for them, but to each his own.
    Every man certainly uses his Johnson for the appropriate sport.
    Very few men, share pictures of their Johnson although it seems quite a few talk about thier Johnson a lot.
    Lots and Lots of Johnsons are made in China....
    I'm laughing too hard so I have to stop

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its really very interesting post full of valuable information. The key part of this post is its descriptive way to define anything.

    ReplyDelete