Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Get Out and Vote Darn It!

Please come out and vote for your favorite fishing timeline over at Windknots and Tangled Lines.  Howard is hosting a contest for the best fishing timeline.  I threw my hat into the ring and wrote mine as you have seen.  I would hate (not really) to tell you all to vote for me.  I noticed a lot of people included photos in their timeline.  I did not which I think will hurt me in the long run.  There are some great stories so come out and vote.  You can find the contest here

3 comments:

  1. Shhh. I'll tell you a secret... you could probably go back and click that edit button and add some photos to improve your visual appeal and chances of winning. I don't think anyone would get upset at you... but maybe you should check with Howard and see if he approves. I bet he wouldn't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a problem with adding a photo or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys but I already submitted it and as such it will stand like it is.

    ReplyDelete