Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Friday, November 25, 2011

Website Shout Out

I started posting recently in the Fly Fishing Community on Facebook.  While doing so, I got a message from Andrew over at www.amflyfishing.com asking if he could post some of my photos on his site.  I told him sure, no problem.  I hopped over to his site and checked it out.  People, I have to say I like it.  Do yourself a favor and check it out.  I have only scratched the surface regarding my knowledge of the site but what I have seen so far, I like.  This site contains information for both warm and cold water species.  It has articles, fly recipes, videos, a forum, links to other sites and even a contest for the largest bluegill caught in 2011 right now.  It seems Andrew is quite the accomplished tyer to boot!  Hop over to www.amflyfishing.com and take a tour.  I am sure you will like it as well as I do.

4 comments:

  1. Now that's a pretty cool web site. Where are they located?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your site on Outdoor Network. I have some Plymouth Rock rooster feathers to give away if any of your readers would like them for fly-tying. I'll send them out, no charge. Just an fyi -- thanks. I can be contacted on my blog.

    ReplyDelete