Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So.......

Monday night I started feeling bad.  I went to the docotor yesterday.  No big surprise....I am having an attack of diverticulitis.  Since 2009 I have now had four attacks of diverticulitis.  This one is particularly bad.  Dont know why but it is.  I cant work but I also havent been able to sit at the bench much either.  I have managed to tie around 7 clouser minnows which I hope to get photographed later tonight.  I am also sending a gift box to Dave over at A Matter of Life, Death adn Fluffchucking.  Stay tuned to see what it is and what he will do with it.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry buddy! I wish you well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man. I know you struggle as well so you can relate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just telling my coworker, not more than 5 minutes ago, that my wife is waiting for the insurance to approve a cat scan so they can rule that out...and rule out apendicitis. Thankfully the pain isn't as bad as it was, since we are waiting for the approval.

    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GFP been there and done that. I hope all turns out well for the both of you. Let me know. I have to go have a Cat Scan in an hour to see how bad it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon...A lot better and a lot sooner :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gaeron thanks. Doing better finally but it seems it will be a slow road!

    ReplyDelete