Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Sunday, February 13, 2011

This morning's tying session

This is one of a few flies that I managed to tie this morning.  I had a whole day planned out but I just found out that company is coming.  This of course means that things need to be done before hand.  Oh well.  Maybe next weekend I will get some tying done.  Where o where does the weekend go?  Sorry again for the crappy photos.  I need to set up my photography booth/studio.  This guy is a yellow and orange popper.  He has a yellow tail with orange Krystal Flash, orange saddle hackle, and yellow and orange legs.  Let me know what you all think please and as always thanks for looking.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks Pat. I am playing around with a few color combos to see how they do. I only made three of these. Just trying to be more creative and to think outside the box a little. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice poppers!

    bigerrfish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete