Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Monday, January 3, 2011

More Foam Ants



Well I finished the night off with some tying of red and black foam ants.  I combined what the wife liked, the small discs, and what others said on flytyingforum.com which was a bigger back end and a smaller head.  This I did.  I tied up 16 or so for a brook trout swap on flytyingforum.com.  I dont know how good they are.  I might be a little hard on myself.  The wife tells me they are good.  Not pleased with the bottom of a few of them.  The CA glue turned a little white.  Oh well.  Maybe the wife is happy since I listened to her somewhat.  Five bucks says she pops by and comments. 

1 comment:

  1. Who gets the five bucks?? I hope it's ME, since I won "the bet" about these flies... just sayin.

    ReplyDelete