Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Monday, December 6, 2010

Tying

I did some tying today.  Sorry no photos.  I really haven't been in the mood to tie lately and I hate to force myself to tie.  The problem is that I have a fly swap that is due in 7 days and I need to make 10 more flies for it.  It is a bluegill invitational swap and I agreed to tie some cone head woolly buggers in orange and brown.  These guys had killed late in the year.  I seem though, to be having a problem tying them and I have only been able to tie 5 decent ones.  I hate sending shitty work out to other people.  I always like or shall I say have to be the best at everything I do.  Hence the problem.  I also need to tie for the Fly Tyer of the Year competition over at fly tying forum.  So much to do and the days are counting down quickly......

No comments:

Post a Comment