Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Foam Bumble Bee

Against my wife's advice, I decided to join a fly swap for bluegills.  My wife thought that I would hate it and complain about it.  Therefore she didn't want to hear it so she didn't want me to do it. Well....what does she know???  Nothing I tell ya!  I was home sick yesterday for the third day in a row.  I managed to crank out 15 of these foam bumble bees for the swap.  This is a pattern I tied earlier this year.  It killed the smallies and panfish.  I originally tied this guy with a piece of wing material as the wing but I soon learned it didn't hold up long.  Maybe four fish at best.  So I decided to lose the wing and just cut some wings out of the foam not unlike a Predator fly.  Well here it is.  Let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment