Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Batman and Robin

Batman is a big deal in our house. My son loves him and demands that we call him Batman. BTW he is 3. Anyways, a while back Fly Tyer magazine did an article about making super hero nymphs. I cut out the article and saved it for later. With the upcoming fly tyer of the year contest at the fly tying forum, I decided to break out the recipe and give it a whirl. I changed some things up and decided to make them look a little more like the dynamic duo. Batman wears black boots, gray tights with a black cape and a black cowl. Robin on the other hand wears green boots, gloves and a mask with red tights and a yellow cape. I would also like to mention that these are literally the first two nymphs I have ever tied. This is my first go. Let me know what you all think and if I should enter them into the contest. Thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment