Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Last go at some smallie fishing




It was a beautiful fall day here yesterday.  It was in the low 70s with a slight breeze.  I spent the morning trying to decide if I was going to go fishing or not.  Once I decided to go, I needed to decide on a place.  I finally settled on the river.  I went for two hours and managed to catch 16.  I was a bit sad that only one of those was a smallie.  I thought for sure they would have been up and moving given the warm weather.  After two hours and the last fish caught being a smallie, I thought it was a good time to stop.  This may have been the last time I fish the river.  The water was really cold as were the fish.  My friend and I won't be going to the private pond anymore this year either so I believe it will be time to turn my attention to the trout.  I am going to try some new places like the Gunpowder this year.  We shall see what the trout fishing holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment